This paper appears in the following:
- Drug Trials in Frontotemporal Dementia: Can Field Push Forward Together?
- Playing Where the Puck Is Going to Be: Trial Sites Skate Toward GAP Net, EPAD TDCs
- Planning the First Primary Prevention Trial for Alzheimer’s Disease
- No Man’s Land: Neither Early Success nor Failure for BAN2401
- Hanging in There: Another BACE Inhibitor Still Safe in Phase 2
- Topline Results: 18 Months of BAN2401 Might Work
- BAN2401 Removes Brain Amyloid, Possibly Slows Cognitive Decline
- Which Are the Right Tests to Satisfy New FDA Guidance?