Methods: ELISA, IH, WB
Source: Oxford Biomedical Research, Inc.
Formulation: liquid, ascites, azide
Reacts in: Bovine, Ovine, Human, Mouse, Rat
immunogen = Ovine COX-1
reacts with COX-1
No Available References
- Animals for PET: Amyloid Imaging in Mice
- Research Brief: If the Cap Fits...? Portable Scanners for Rodent PET
- Of Mice and Men—Functional Imaging of Aβ Toxicity, Early Pathology
- Individual Plaques Reveal Themselves in Mouse Brain MRI
- Visualizing Success with MRI of Amyloid Plaques in Live Mice
- Dog ADNI? Companies to Build Pre-Competitive Canine Model
- eFAD Research Surprise: In Mutation Carriers, Amyloid Starts in Striatum
- Tau, α-Synuclein Spread: Crazy Stuff—How Might It Work?
- Like Star Born of Supernova, Plaque Born of Exploded Neuron?
- Can Dousing PyroGlu-Aβ Treat Alzheimer’s Disease?