All text, graphics and other materials ("Content") on the Alzforum website (the "Site") are the property of AlzForum Foundation Inc. (“Alzforum”), or its licensors, suppliers and other third parties mentioned on the Site (collectively the "Third Party Content Providers"), in each case as indicated by the copyright notice for each Content item. All works of authorship are protected by applicable copyright laws. All trademarks and service marks on the Site belong to Alzforum, except third party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners.
The Site is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Alzforum have agreed otherwise in writing.
You may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in the Site, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos, without prior written permission from Alzforum or the copyright owner. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from the Content.
Notice and Takedown Procedures: Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from the Site by contacting the Alzforum copyright agent (identified below) and providing the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed.
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works.
3. An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on the Site.
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
7. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
The Alzforum's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
AlzForum Foundation Inc.
7 Water Street
Boston, MA 02109