Methods: IC, IH, WB
Source: SPI bio
supplied by Cayman Chemical
Formulation: IgG, lyophilized
Reacts in: Bovine, Ovine, Porcine, Human
not murine, rat
immunogen = synthetic peptide from the ovine seminal vesicle COX-1 amino acids 272-282
COX-1; no cross reaction with COX-2
- Brain Imaging in Trials—How to Make It Work?
- Longitudinal Data Stand Out at AD/PD Imaging Satellite
- C9ORF72 Function: Is the ALS Protein a Membrane Traffic Cop?
- Chicago—RNA Inclusions Offer Therapeutic Target in ALS
- Chicago—Dynamic Repeats: C9ORF72 Expands and Shrinks in ALS
- C9ORF72 Steals the Show at Frontotemporal Dementia Meeting
- DC: New ALS Genetics Hog the Limelight at Satellite Conference
- Corrupt Code: DNA Repeats Are Common Cause for ALS and FTD
- When Is a C9ORF72 Repeat Expansion Not a C9ORF72 Repeat Expansion?
- Portrait of a Motor Neuron Disease: Focus on Imaging for ALS