Isotype: IgG1, κ
Methods: ELISA, WB
Source: Ab Solutions
Formulation: liquid, PBS, azide, protein A purified
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = human Cox-1
COX-1; no cross with Cox-2 in ELISA
No Available References
- Tau’s Synaptic Hats: Regulating Activity, Disrupting Communication
- Aβ and Tau MARK Synapses for Dysfunction
- Research Brief: Links in the Chain Between Amyloid-β and LTP
- Small STEP in Mice—Dare We Say Leap for AD?
- Keystone: Partners in Crime—Do Aβ and Prion Protein Pummel Plasticity?
- Model Shows Oligomers Impair Memory, Questions Role of Prion Protein
- Patient-Derived Aβ Needs Prion Protein to Harm Synapses
- Normal Prion Protein Signals with Fyn
- Do "Silent" Seizures Cause Network Dysfunction in AD?
- Honolulu: The Missing Link? Tau Mediates Aβ Toxicity at Synapse