This paper appears in the following:
- Hot DAM: Specific Microglia Engulf Plaques
- Changing With the Times: Disease Stage Alters TREM2 Effect on Tau
- TREM2: Diehard Microglial Supporter, Consequences Be DAMed
- Microglia Reveal Formidable Complexity, Deep Culpability in AD
- When It Comes to Alzheimer’s Disease, Do Human Microglia Even Give a DAM?
- Spatial Transcriptomics Uncovers Coordinated Cell Responses to Amyloid
- Does TYROBP-ApoE Signaling Work Independently of TREM2?
- Microglia Build Plaques to Protect the Brain
- Shooting Themselves in the Foot? Microglia Block “Good” State with ApoE4