This paper appears in the following:
- TREM2 Data Surprise at SfN Annual Meeting
- A Year in Research—Top 10 Trends of 2014
- Microglia—Who Are You Really? New Clues Emerge
- 2015 MetLife Awards Go To Haass, Bateman
- TREM2 Goes Up in Spinal Fluid in Early Alzheimer’s
- Microglial Marker TREM2 Rises in Early Alzheimer’s and on Western Diet
- Barrier Function: TREM2 Helps Microglia to Compact Amyloid Plaques
- Does Soluble TREM2 Rile Up Microglia?
- Searching for New AD Risk Variants? Move Beyond GWAS
- TREM2 Cleavage Site Pinpointed: A Gateway to New Therapies?
- New Mouse Models Reveal Unexpected Property of TREM2
- Derived Human Microglia Manage Without Functional TREM2
- Cut Loose, Soluble TREM2 Beckons Microglia to Mop Up Plaques