This paper appears in the following:
- Traveling Tau—A New Paradigm for Tau- and Other Proteinopathies?
- Research Brief: α-synuclein Spoils the Neural Neighborhood
- San Francisco: Tau—Time to Shine as Therapeutic Target?
- Parkinson's: An Unlikely Proposal Gains Momentum
- Amyloid and Prions—Co-Conspirators in Disease?
- Synthetic Synuclein Corrupts Native Along Mouse Brain Networks
- Aβ Sufficient for Seeding—But Is It a Prion?
- Making It Stick—Tau Toxicity Linked to Aggregation Propensity
- Insidious Spread of Aβ: More Support for Synaptic Transmission
- Top AD Trends of 2009
- Antibodies Stop Toxic Tau in Its Extracellular Tracks