Braak H, Del Tredici K, Rüb U, De Vos RA, Jansen Steur EN, Braak E. Staging of brain pathology related to sporadic Parkinson's disease. Neurobiol Aging. 2003 Mar-Apr;24(2):197-211. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Proteopathic Seeds and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson’s: Thinking Outside the Brain’s Black Box
- Synthetic Synuclein Corrupts Native Along Mouse Brain Networks
- TDP-43 Routes Mapped in Alzheimer’s, Frontotemporal Dementia
- Synuclein Snatch: Antibodies Snag Protein En Route to Next Neuron
- Olfactory System Model Explores Antimicrobial Role for α-Synuclein
- Does Serotonin Pathology Foreshadow Parkinson’s Disease?
- Synuclein Assay Passes the Sniff Test—What of Other Seeds?
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.