This paper appears in the following:
- NIH to Ensure Equal Study of Sexes in Preclinical Research
- New Look at Sex and ApoE4 Puts Women at Risk Earlier than Men
- Parental Age of Onset Helps Predict Amyloid Accumulation in Sporadic AD, Too
- Study Finds Sex Influences CSF Tau Levels in ApoE4 Carriers
- Do Brain Changes at Menopause Make Women More Prone to Alzheimer’s?
- Missing Ingredient: New Mice Model Alzheimer’s Genetic Variability
- Is a Woman’s Brain More Susceptible to Tau Pathology?
- ApoE4 and Tau in Alzheimer’s: Worse Than We Thought? Especially in Women