Wilcock DM, Lewis MR, Van Nostrand WE, Davis J, Previti ML, Gharkholonarehe N, Vitek MP, Colton CA. Progression of amyloid pathology to Alzheimer's disease pathology in an amyloid precursor protein transgenic mouse model by removal of nitric oxide synthase 2. J Neurosci. 2008 Feb 13;28(7):1537-45. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- NOS Knockout Unleashes AD Pathology, Neuronal Death in CAA Mice
- Sleep On It—Astrocytes May Play Key Roles in PD, AD
- Chicago: APP Roles in Caspase Gene Regulation, Muscle Function?
- Immune Phosphatase Underlies Microglia’s Split Personality in AD
- NO Joke: Viagra Lessens Aβ, Cognitive Problems in AD Mice
- A New Villain: Nitrated Aβ May Seed Plaques, Damage Memory
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.