This paper appears in the following:
- Birds of a Feather…Mutations in Tau Gene Neighbor Progranulin Cause FTD
- Salzburg: New Proteins Redefine Frontotemporal Dementias
- Salzburg: Getting to Know Progranulin, the New Heavy
- San Diego: Progranulin, Wnt, and Frizzled, Frazzle Neurons in FTD
- Genetics of FTD: New Gene, PGRN Variety, and a Bit of FUS
- Corrupt Code: DNA Repeats Are Common Cause for ALS and FTD
- Could Sortilin Be a Sweet Spot for FTD Therapy?
- Microglial Progranulin Douses Neural Inflammation
- Progranulin—Curbs Phagocyte Appetites, Protects Neurons?
- DC: More MicroRNA Implicated in Dementia
- Jack, Van Broeckhoven, Bateman Recognized With MetLife Awards
- High-throughput Assays (Application of OMICS to AD)
- 11th ICFTD Meeting in Sydney Sorts Out Clinical Subtypes