This paper appears in the following:
- SORLA Soars—Large Study Links Gene to Late-onset AD
- Mice, Flies Further Implicate Retromer in AD Pathogenesis
- APP Sorting Protein May Link Alzheimer’s and Diabetes
- Sorting Out SorLA—What Role in APP Processing, AD?
- Studies Reveal New Hope, Old Problems With AD Biomarkers
- Aβ and SORLA—Partners in Cerebrovascular Crime?
- Enabling Technologies for Alzheimer Disease Research: Seventh Bar Harbor Workshop, 2007, Part 1
- New Genetic Insights Into AD: SORL1 and Natural Selection
- Coming Into Vogue? Retromer in APP Processing, AD Pathogenesis
- SORLA Serves Up Aβ for Destruction
- Stem Cells Reveal Mechanism Behind Alzheimer’s Risk Factor
- Gaining Notoriety, SORL1 Claims Spot Among Top Alzheimer’s Genes