Schafer DP, Lehrman EK, Kautzman AG, Koyama R, Mardinly AR, Yamasaki R, Ransohoff RM, Greenberg ME, Barres BA, Stevens B. Microglia sculpt postnatal neural circuits in an activity and complement-dependent manner. Neuron. 2012 May 24;74(4):691-705. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Presidential Early Career Award for Neuroscientist
- Glial Cells Refine Neural Circuits
- Beyond Neighborhood Watch—Microglia Nurture Synapses
- Neurons Cave When Astrocytes Heap on the Complements
- Microglia Rely on Mixed Messages to Select Synapses for Destruction
- Neuronal SRPX2 Spoils Microglial Appetite for Synapses
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.