Polymenidou M, Lagier-Tourenne C, Hutt KR, Huelga SC, Moran J, Liang TY, Ling SC, Sun E, Wancewicz E, Mazur C, Kordasiewicz H, Sedaghat Y, Donohue JP, Shiue L, Bennett CF, Yeo GW, Cleveland DW. Long pre-mRNA depletion and RNA missplicing contribute to neuronal vulnerability from loss of TDP-43. Nat Neurosci. 2011 Apr;14(4):459-68. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- CLIPs of TDP-43 Provide a Glimpse Into Pathology
- Could Sortilin Be a Sweet Spot for FTD Therapy?
- Does ALS Gene Police RNA, Keep Strands From Entangling?
- Friends of FUS: Protein's Many RNA Buddies Point to Disease
- Is Motor Neuron Troublemaker Just a Bad Driver?
- Scientists Eager to Test ALS Gene Therapy
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.