This paper appears in the following:
- News on Tau: More Mice Enter the Picture, Structure Takes Shape
- Chew ’em Up and Spit ’em Out: Aβ Leaves Cells via Exosomes
- SfN: Where, How Does Intraneuronal Aβ Pack Its Punch? Part 1
- Can Travel, Will Deposit: Aβ via the Perforant Pathway?
- Aβ and Phospho-tau: Strange Bedfellows Get Intimate at Synapses
- Philadelphia: The Enemy Within—Neurodegeneration From Intraneuronal Aβ
- SfN: Where, How Does Intraneuronal Aβ Pack Its Punch? Part 4
- Let There Be Sunlight—Melanogenesis as a Model for AD?
- Inside Out—Plaques May Have Intracellular Origin
- Packets of Neuronal Aβ42 Spotted in the Presynapse