This paper appears in the following:
- ALS: Predicting Prognosis, Banking on Pluripotent Stem Cells
- Baby Steps Toward Cell Therapies for ALS
- Québec: Motor Neurons from Stem Cells—Really, Truly?
- Hereditary Diseases: A Natural Fit For iPSC Modeling
- Québec: Stem Cells in ALS Update
- Rewriting Cellular Destiny: Science Magazine’s Breakthrough of 2008
- Where in the World Are the iPS Cells?
- ALS in a Dish? Studying Motor Neurons from Human Stem Cells
- News Brief: Biomedical Funding Dips, AD Research Feels the Pinch
- Hedgehog Protocol Turns Supersonic in Faster Route to Motor Neurons