Braak H, Rüb U, Gai WP, Del Tredici K. Idiopathic Parkinson's disease: possible routes by which vulnerable neuronal types may be subject to neuroinvasion by an unknown pathogen. J Neural Transm. 2003 May;110(5):517-36. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Parkinson’s: Thinking Outside the Brain’s Black Box
- Parkinson's: An Unlikely Proposal Gains Momentum
- Do Microbes in the Gut Trigger Parkinson’s Disease?
- Put ’Em Up: Does α-Synuclein Help Fight Microbes in the Gut?
- In PD Model, α-Synuclein Spreads from Intestine to Brain
- Which Cell Types Execute Your Genetic Risk? For AD and PD, Scientists Know.
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.