This paper appears in the following:
- Prague: Aβ Rehabilitated as an Antimicrobial Protein?
- A Kinder Pathogen? Viral Protein Preserves Neurons in Parkinson’s Model
- Like a Tiny Spider-Man, Aβ May Fight Infection by Cocooning Microbes
- Aberrant Networks in Alzheimer’s Tied to Herpes Viruses
- Herpes Triggers Amyloid—Could This Virus Fuel Alzheimer’s?
- Herpesvirus: Trigger for Many Brain Pathologies?
- New Data Questions Herpes-Alzheimer’s Connection
- New Data Question Anti-Microbial Powers of Aβ