This paper appears in the following:
- Paper Alert: GWAS Hits Clusterin, CR1, PICALM Formally Published
- LOADing Up—Largest GWAS to Date Confirms Two, Adds Two Risk Genes
- Repeat Offenders—CLU, CR1, PICALM Hold Up in Association Studies
- Studying the Oldest Old—Chances for Longevity Spelled Out in Genes?
- Research Brief: Clusterin Grabs Spotlight Among Elite Few LOAD Genes
- DC: Is Alzheimer's Rooted in the Early Life?
- Getting a CLU—Does Genetic Risk Factor Mediate Aβ Toxicity?
- Can a Fly Screen Trap Alzheimer’s Gene Candidates?
- Top AD Trends of 2009
- In Astrocytes, ApoE4 Bungles Endocytosis, PICALM Picks Up the Slack