This paper appears in the following:
- Immune Proteins Play Role in Brain Development and Remodeling
- San Diego: MHC Class I and Complement—Holding Down Second Jobs in the Synapse
- Two Other Faces of Inflammation—Stem Cell Guidance and Axon Repair
- Immune Receptor Binds Aβ Oligomers, Spurs Synaptic Loss
- β2-Microglobulin: A Blood-Borne Aging Factor?
- Learning About ALS by Eavesdropping on Neuron-Astrocyte Chatter
- From Garbage Disposal to Neuromodulation? Membrane Proteasomes Churn Out Stimulating Peptides