This paper appears in the following:
- Corrupt Code: DNA Repeats Are Common Cause for ALS and FTD
- DC: New ALS Genetics Hog the Limelight at Satellite Conference
- C9ORF72 Steals the Show at Frontotemporal Dementia Meeting
- Chicago—Devilish Duo: Two Mutations Add Up to Familial ALS
- C9ORF72 Update: ALS Gene Is a Variable, and Global, Phenomenon
- Time Is Ripe for Clinical Trials in Frontotemporal Degeneration
- RNA Processors Turn Up in Another Motor Neuron Disease
- Chicago—RNA Inclusions Offer Therapeutic Target in ALS
- Chicago—Dynamic Repeats: C9ORF72 Expands and Shrinks in ALS
- RNA Twist: C9ORF72 Intron Expansion Makes Aggregating Protein
- Brain Imaging Distinguishes C9ORF72 From Other Types of ALS
- Methylation a Turn Off for Disease Gene C9ORF72?
- Sense, Antisense: C9ORF72 Makes Both Forms of RNA, Peptides
- Can ‘Cryptic Peptides’ Peg People with TDP-43 Pathology?