This paper appears in the following:
- Double Paper Alert—A Function for BACE, a Basis for Amyloid
- Aβ the Bad Apple? Seeding and Propagating Amyloidosis
- Seeds of Destruction—Prion-like Transmission of Sporadic AD?
- Off BACE: Lack of Secretase Causes Seizures in Knockout Mice
- Synthetic Synuclein Corrupts Native Along Mouse Brain Networks
- Aβ Sufficient for Seeding—But Is It a Prion?
- Prions Abound in Yeast
- Jucker, Walker, Yan, and Shen Win 2014 MetLife Awards
- Bad Seeds—Potent Aβ Peptides Instigate Plaques, Won’t Be Fixed
- Alzheimer’s Transmission Between People? Amyloid Plaques in Hormone Recipients Hint at Prion-like Spread
- Do Palettes of Aβ Fibril Strains Differ Among Alzheimer’s Subtypes?
- Microglial Regulation and Function Scrutinized at Heidelberg Meeting
- Amyloid-β Fibril Structure Bares All
- Do Microglia Spread Aβ Plaques?
- TDP-43: Separating Physiological Wheat from Pathological Chaff