Davis J, Xu F, Deane R, Romanov G, Previti ML, Zeigler K, Zlokovic BV, Van Nostrand WE. Early-onset and robust cerebral microvascular accumulation of amyloid beta-protein in transgenic mice expressing low levels of a vasculotropic Dutch/Iowa mutant form of amyloid beta-protein precursor. J Biol Chem. 2004 May 7;279(19):20296-306. Epub 2004 Feb 25 PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Amyloid-β—On or off the Wall?
- DC: Primate, Mouse Studies Sustain Aβ Immunotherapy Hopes
- Sleep On It—Astrocytes May Play Key Roles in PD, AD
- Chicago: Interest in PyroGluAβ Flares Up in Academia
- DC: Aβ Clearance—Roles for MBP, Transcription Factors?
- Sorrento: More Mice and Men—What Role ApoE in Vascular Dementia?
- Without Peripheral Sink, Antibody’s Aβ Clearance up in the Air?
- Are Microglia Plaque Factories?
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.