Murray KD, Gall CM, Jones EG, Isackson PJ. Differential regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and type II calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase messenger RNA expression in Alzheimer's disease. Neuroscience. 1994 May;60(1):37-48. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Rett-icent Neurological Disorder Reveals Some Secrets
- BDNF—Learning Boosts Trophin Signals in Hippocampus
- Sorrento: Trouble with the Pro’s
- Research Brief: Low Spinal Fluid BDNF a Prelude to Memory Decline?
- Research Brief: BDNF Data Speak Volumes, Offer Therapeutic Target
- Does Peripheral Hormone Control Expression of Brain Trophic Factor?
- Beyond Neighborhood Watch—Microglia Nurture Synapses
- SORLA Serves Up Aβ for Destruction
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.