This paper appears in the following:
- Honolulu: The Missing Link? Tau Mediates Aβ Toxicity at Synapse
- The Plot Thickens: The Complicated Relationship of Tau and Aβ
- Tau’s Synaptic Hats: Regulating Activity, Disrupting Communication
- In Healthy Brains, Does Aβ Really Matter?
- San Francisco: Gladstone Institute Hosts Tau Powwow
- One Protein Fits All? Non-AD Epilepsy Models Thrive Sans Tau
- San Francisco: Is Tau Reduction a Good Thing?
- Tau Timing: New Findings on Disease Progression, Clearance
- Patient Aβ Dimers Sufficient for Tau, Neuritic Changes
- Small STEP in Mice—Dare We Say Leap for AD?
- Tracing a Path from Aβ to Tau Leads Scientists to Lost Synapses
- In Adult Mice, Reduced Tau Quiets Agitated Neurons
- Is Dendritic Tau to Blame for AD-Related Hyperexcitability?
- Tipping the Balance Toward Four-Repeat Tau Exacerbates Toxicity in Mice
- Is Tau Phosphorylation All Bad?
- Fits and Starts: Trial Results from the CTAD Conference