This paper appears in the following:
- Disease Mutations Zip Lock Stress Granules in Proteinopathy, ALS
- ALS Protein Said to Liquefy, Then Freeze en Route to Disease
- Does C9ORF72 Repeat RNA Promote Protein Phase Transitions?
- How TDP-43’s Disheveled Tail Spells Trouble
- ALS Research ‘Gels’ as Studies Tie Disparate Genetic Factors Together
- Out of Chaos, Order: Reversible Amyloid Structure Seen in Phase Separation
- Are Reversible Amyloids Behind Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation?
- Structural Biology Sheds Light on Regulation of Liquid-Liquid Phase Transition