This paper appears in the following:
- Calling for Backup: Microglia from Bone Marrow Fight Plaques in AD Mice
- CCR2-Positive Macrophages: White Knights of Phagocytes?
- Popcorn Plaque? Alzheimer Disease Is Slow, Yet Plaque Growth Is Fast
- DC: Is Alzheimer's Rooted in the Early Life?
- The Brain Minus Microglia—No Effect on Plaques
- Immune Phosphatase Underlies Microglia’s Split Personality in AD
- The Brain and Microglial Recruitment—Think Local, Not Global
- Perivascular Macrophages: The Real Amyloid Clean-Up Crew?