Yamanaka K, Chun SJ, Boillee S, Fujimori-Tonou N, Yamashita H, Gutmann DH, Takahashi R, Misawa H, Cleveland DW. Astrocytes as determinants of disease progression in inherited amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Nat Neurosci. 2008 Mar;11(3):251-3. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Baby Steps Toward Cell Therapies for ALS
- Honolulu: Neuroregeneration Taps Glia, Neurotrophins
- Believe It: Astrocytes Kill Neurons in New ALS Model
- Microglia in ALS: Helpful, Harmful, or Neutral?
- Virus Slips Through Blood-Brain Barrier to Deliver the Gene Goods
- Québec: Transporters, Antibodies Offer Potential ALS Therapies
- Glia Offer More Surprises in ALS, Rett Syndrome
- Québec: Stem Cells in ALS Update
- ALS in a Dish? Studying Motor Neurons from Human Stem Cells
- Survivor ALS Models—Immunity Protects Against Mutant SOD
- Oligodendrocyte Support System Fails Early in ALS
- Motor Neuron Vulnerability: The Case of the Missing Chaperone?
- In ALS, Astrocyte TGF-β1 Pulls Rug From Under Motor Neurons
- Inside Out, or Outside In? ALS Turns on Monocytes in Blood
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.