This paper appears in the following:
- Paper Alert: Patient Aβ Dimers Impair Plasticity, Memory
- San Francisco: Tau—Time to Shine as Therapeutic Target?
- The Toxic Fold? Aβ Dodecamers, Tetramers Show Their Conformations
- Bad Guys—Aβ Oligomers Live Up to Reputation in Human Studies
- Aβ Sufficient for Seeding—But Is It a Prion?
- Aβ Oligomers: A Fatal Attraction for Glutamate Receptors?
- Model Shows Oligomers Impair Memory, Questions Role of Prion Protein
- Neuronal Glutamate Fuels Aβ-induced LTD
- Soluble Aβ—Bane or Boon? Real-time Data in Humans Yield New Insight
- San Diego: Aβ Oligomers Seen, With ApoE, at Synapses of Human Brain
- Research Brief: Assessing Aβ Oligomers Toxicity in Live Mice
- Aβ Neurotoxicity—Is it the Dimer? No, and Yes
- Patient Aβ Dimers Sufficient for Tau, Neuritic Changes
- ADNI: Mission Creep From Alzheimer Disease to Healthy Senior?
- Aβ*56 Found in Human CSF, Correlates With Tau?
- Microglia Need Scara1 Receptor to Clear Soluble Amyloid
- Glutamate Receptor Links Aβ-Prion Complex with Fyn, Synaptic Damage
- Sylvain Lesné, Who Found Aβ*56, Accused of Image Manipulation