This paper appears in the following:
- AMPA Receptors: Going, Going, Gone in Aβ-exposed Synapses, PSD95 Knockouts
- Do "Silent" Seizures Cause Network Dysfunction in AD?
- New Findings Offer Hope for Down Syndrome
- Paris: Synaptic Plasticity and the Mechanism of Alzheimer Disease
- Neuronal Glutamate Fuels Aβ-induced LTD
- New Paths to Protect Synapses From Aβ?
- Studies Challenge Model of NMDA Receptor Function
- Aβ Downs EphB2 Kinase, Disrupts Glutamate Receptors
- A Molecular "Team Effort" in Synaptic Plasticity
- Enabling Technologies for Alzheimer Disease Research: Seventh Bar Harbor Workshop, 2007, Part 1
- Research Brief: Glutamate Receptor Gets New Accessory
- Aβ Scrambles Olfactory Wiring Before Plaques Form in Mice