This paper appears in the following:
- Immune Cell Receptor Gives Aβ a Toxic Edge
- Microglia Need Scara1 Receptor to Clear Soluble Amyloid
- Protective Microglial Gene Variant Promotes Phagocytosis
- Scientists Seek, Find, and Exploit AD Risk Genes
- Antibodies Boost Microglial Appetite for Tau
- CD22 Suppresses Microglial Phagocytosis—A New Therapeutic Target?
- Could CD33 Be the Microglial Target for Stimulating Phagocytosis?
- Deleting CD33 Benefits Mice—If Their Microglia Express TREM2
- Risk Gene Conspiracy: Clusterin Binds CD33, Souring Microglial Taste for Aβ