Chiu IM, Phatnani H, Kuligowski M, Tapia JC, Carrasco MA, Zhang M, Maniatis T, Carroll MC. Activation of innate and humoral immunity in the peripheral nervous system of ALS transgenic mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Dec 8;106(49):20960-5. PubMed.
Please login to recommend the paper.
This paper appears in the following:
- Peripheral Innate Immunity—Not So Peripheral to ALS?
- Classifying Motor Neuron Disease With CSF Markers
- Believe It: Astrocytes Kill Neurons in New ALS Model
- Clinical Trials for ALS: Taking Stock of 2009, Looking to 2010
- ALS-TDI Scours Transcriptome, Targets CD40L
- NEALS: Sharing Among ALS Researchers and Participants
- ALS: Speeding Ahead With Trial of Immunomodulator
No Available Comments
Make a Comment
To make a comment you must login or register.