Research Associate - Cognitive Neuroscience of Aging
Posted 20 Dec 2019
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, California
Please include a cover letter and resume with contact information for at least three references. https://usc.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/ExternalUSCCareers/job/Los-Angeles-CA---University-Park-Campus/Research-Associate_REQ20084033
The USC Leonard Davis School of Gerontology is looking for a research associate in the cognitive neuroscience of aging. It is looking for a highly motivated, intellectually curious, and enthusiastic research associate with an interest in the cognitive neuroscience of aging, with a focus on memory and executive function in healthy and pathological aging.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, design, and conduct highly technical and complex research projects independently and in consultation with the principal investigator.
- Analyze research data and provides interpretations.
- Write manuscripts, analyze behavioral and/or imaging data.
- Help train and lead graduate students/research assistants, and assist with grant writing.
- Contribute to the development of research documentation for publication and/or prepares technical reports, papers and/or records.
The ideal candidate will have a Ph.D. in psychology, neuroscience, cognitive science, or a related field. Facility with experiment design and implementation, data analysis and interpretation, as well as excellent written and verbal communication are critical.