Postdoctoral Fellow, Apolipoprotein E
Posted 28 Sep 2021
University of Oslo
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the project, you will study Apolipoprotein E biology in Alzheimer’s disease for the purpose of drug development. The position is located in the laboratory of Lars Nilsson, Department of Pharmacology. The research will be done in collaboration with a project group at Swedish biopharma BioArctic AB. Application deadline: October 22, 2021.
- A Ph.D. degree in pharmacology, neuroscience, biochemistry, molecular biology, or equivalent.
- Excellent command of written and oral English.
- Experience with eukaryote cell cultures. It is beneficial to have experience of neuronal and/or glial primary cell cultures, but not a requirement.
- Experience studying protein structure and function with molecular biology, biochemistry, and/or microscopic techniques.
- Experience studying protein aggregation would be preferable.
- Good knowledge on the brain and neurodegenerative disease is an asset.
- FELASA C accreditation allowing work with animals is an asset.