Posted 14 Aug 2018
University of Oslo
Interested applicants should send curriculum vitae to Lars Nilsson, email@example.com
Applications are invited for a postdoctoral fellow position in laboratory of Lars Nilsson in Department of Pharmacology. The project will focus on TREM2 and neuroimmunological mechanisms of Alzheimer’s disease. The group has established collaborations with researcher groups in clinical neurology in Oslo.
Applicants should have
- A Ph.D. degree, preferably in pharmacology, neuroscience, or immunology.
- Experimental knowledge with one or several of the following: animal models, drug screening, ex vivo or in vivo pharmacology, molecular biology, histology or cell culturing.
- The motivation and drive of independent management of smaller research projects.
- A collaborative mindset and be a hands-on researcher who proactively shares knowledge and expertise with lab members.
- Experience with scientific writing and publication.
- Good communication skills.
- Provided the names of two individuals who can give recommendations.