Memory Center Director
Posted 24 Nov 2018
Banner Alzheimer’s Institute is seeking a dynamic medical director who is a BC neurologist, geriatrician, and/or geriatric psychiatrist with both medical leadership and clinical trial research experience to lead the expansion of our national recognized program at Banner Alzheimer's Institute (BAI), a destination center for patients and families in Arizona and the nation by providing the following:
- Complete medical, neurological and neuropsychological evaluations at Toole Family Memory Center.
- Support services for patients and families to help identify, anticipate and address both their medical and non-medical needs as fully as possible.
- Access to comprehensive information and resources.
- Medication and non-medication treatments for cognitive and non-cognitive behavioral problems.
- One of the world's largest clinical trials programs, giving patients access to the most promising investigational treatments in research studies.
- Access to one of the world's leading brain imaging programs for the study of Alzheimer's.
- Specialized outreach programs for underserved and understudied minority communities.
Banner Health's compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Paid malpractice
- Paid CME time plus allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent benefit package options.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.
- BC in neurology, geriatrician, geriatric psychiatry.
- Industry-sponsored clinical trial experience.
- Experience with dementia/Alzheimer's disease.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.