Expert in Behavior and Cognition of Aging
Posted 19 Mar 2018
International Clinical Research Center of St. Anne´s University Hospital
Brno, Czech Republic
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to clinical and translational research in the field of behavioral and cognitive disorders with particular emphasis on aging.
- Collaborate with national and international FNUSA-ICRC partners in studying behavioural and cognitive disorders.
The position offers:
- Excellent services supporting research, including grant support and project management.
- Participation in national/international congresses.
- FNUSA-ICRC employes international researchers, has a strong publication track record, and an intense network of international collaborations.
- The successful candidate can start immediately.
- Doctorate in human medicine or clinical psychology with an interest in behavioral and cognitive disorders.
- Ph.D. in behavioral and cognitive disorders is a plus.
- Track record in research and publishing research in the field of behavioural and cognitive disorders.
- English proficiency is required.
- The applicant should be well-organized, motivated about pursuing a career in biomedical research and with problem-solving attitude. Solid written and verbal communication skills, keen attention to detail are crucial.
- The applicant should be able to work independently, to manage day-to-day operations in a multifunctional scientific team environment.
- The applicant should have a team-driven mentality—collaboration with other researchers within FNUSA-ICRC.