Associate or Full Professor (Ladder Rank, Ladder Rank/In-Residence) Neurodegenerative Disease
Posted 24 Oct 2018
University of California, San Diego
San Diego , California
To apply, please visit: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/apply/JPF01910
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
The neurodegenerative disease research community at UC, San Diego, is a highly collaborative group. It is seeking exceptional scientists with neurodegeneration research programs for a tenured faculty position at the associate or full professor level.
Candidates are expected to teach as well as perform research training and university service. Considerable opportunity exists for collaboration in the robust clinical enterprise and with the UCSD Alzheimer's Disease Research Center. Qualified candidates must be able to develop and sustain outstanding extramurally funded research programs.
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or protected veterans status.
Appointment will be at the associate or full professor level. Series will include 100 percent ladder rank or 50 percent ladder rank and 50 percent in-residence with secured extramural funding. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and based on University of California pay scales.
For more information:
- Ladder Rank Professor: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-220.pdf
- In-Residence Professor: http://www.ucop.edu/academic-personnel-programs/_files/apm/apm-270.pdf
- Most recent C.V.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity. Applicants should summarize their past or potential contributions to diversity. See http://facultydiversity.ucsd.edu/recruitment/contributions-to-diversity.html site for more information.
- Contact information only for three references.