Posted 08 Jun 2018
U.K. Dementia Research Institute
London, England, U.K.
The U.K. Dementia Institute is looking for an experienced senior researcher in the field of Alzheimer’s disease, clinical or basic science oriented, to lead the Dementia Research Institute Centre at University College London (UCL). The director will closely interact with the neurologists at Queen Square and be part of the national board of the Dementia Research Institute. The director will have his or her own, significant research program and major funding will be provided.
- The post is available immediately and is open to clinical and non-clinical applicants.
- The associate director element of the position is funded for five years in the first instance, with the opportunity for renewal.
- The post holder will carry an appropriate UCL faculty rank; open-ended.
- A competitive salary will be determined based on achievements, qualifications, and experience. For applicants moving to the London area, a generous relocation package will be provided.
- A major start-up package will be provided, including newly refurbished space, equipment and multimillion-pound research fund.