Assistant or Associate Professor in Neuropathology
Posted 06 Nov 2020
University of California, Davis
Please see: https://recruit.ucdavis.edu/JPF03794
UC Davis is seeking academic appointees in the regular tenure-track/in-residence series. The appointees are expected to perform clinical neuropathology service and to build an independent, externally funded, translational research program in a focused area of neuropathology including activities associated with UC Davis ADRC, teach, and engage in university and public service.
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
- Board certification/eligibility in anatomic pathology and neuropathology.
- California professional license or eligibility for licensure in the state of California is required.
- An outstanding record of research creativity, independence, and productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain extramurally funded research programs.
- The ideal candidate will have strong clinical skills and interest in field.
- An appropriate record of accomplishment in clinical service, teaching, and research to meet requirements for appointment at the assistant or associate professor level in the designated University of California’s academic series (tenure-track/research-intensive or clinical tracks).