Methods: IC, WB
Source: Research & Diagnostic Antibodies
immunogen = synthetic peptide (469-478) analogue of the C-terminal region of the M4 receptor
muscarinic M4 receptor (469-478)
No Available References
- Chicago: ICAD Offered Mix Bag of Setbacks and Hopeful News
- Social Seniors: Strong Networks Build Cognitive Reserve
- Sorrento: More Fun, Less Amyloid for Transgenic Mice
- Chicago: Studies Probe Diminishing Placebo Decline, Part 1
- Chicago: Studies Probe Diminishing Placebo Decline, Part 2
- Chicago: Trial Design Bedevils Search for New AD Drugs, Part 1
- Chicago: The Phase 2 Problem and the Way to a Surrogate, Part 2
- Chicago: Out of the Blue—A Tau-based Treatment for AD?
- Chicago: Dimebon Safe for 18 Months
- Chicago: Bapineuzumab’s Phase 2—Was the Data Better Than the Spin?
- Chicago: Lilly’s Antibody Appears to Do No Harm, But Will It Help?
- Chicago: APP Roles in Caspase Gene Regulation, Muscle Function?
- Chicago: Flurizan Postmortem
- Chicago: Translational and Basic Science of Tau Advances
- Chicago: Brain-Penetrant Microtubule Stabilizer in Tauopathy Mice
- Chicago: Tau Projection Domain May Block Excitotoxicity in Mice