Source: R&D Systems
Formulation: lyophilized, PBS, BSA, filtered, affinity purified, biotinylated
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = purified E. coli-derived rh human extracellular newly identified RAGE-binding protein (EN-RAGE)
No Available References
- Washington: γ-secretase Inhibitor Survived Phase 2, Moving to 3
- DC: Primate, Mouse Studies Sustain Aβ Immunotherapy Hopes
- DC: New Neprilysin Methods Reduce Brain Aβ
- DC: Dogs May Provide First Natural Animal Model for ALS
- DC: More MicroRNA Implicated in Dementia
- DC: Amyloid-Laden Brains—What Do They Mean for Healthy Seniors?
- DC: Therapeutic Stew—Various Morsels Savored at SfN
- DC: Magnifying Glass on Poisoned Mitochondria in ALS
- DC: Developing But Debatable—Deacetylase Inhibitors for CNS Disease?
- Clinical Trial Update: Flurry of Winter Activity
- DC: Funding We Can Believe In? Perhaps, But Scientists Must Advocate
- DC: Aβ Clearance—Roles for MBP, Transcription Factors?