Methods: ELISA, WB
Source: Acris Antibodies
Cat# COX23-C, pos. control
supplied by ADI
Formulation: ascites, affinity purified; PBS, azide, or lyophilized
Reacts in: Human, Mouse
others not tested
immunogen = highly purified human Cox-2
COX-2, no cross reaction with COX-1
No Available References
- Form or Function: How Does Pink1 Deficiency Mar Mitochondria?
- Think Locally—Dendritic Mitochondria Required for Learning and Memory?
- Mitochondrial Break-up: Alzheimer’s Alters Fusion, Fission
- Mitochondria Stumble Their Way Along Axons in ALS Model
- Abnormal Mitochondrial Dynamics—Early Event in AD, PD?
- Mutant Huntingtin Linked to Mitochondrial Dysfunction
- New Takes on Tau: Does It Stabilize Actin, Flag Neurogenesis?
- The Plot Thickens: The Complicated Relationship of Tau and Aβ
- NO Kidding? Mitochondria Fission Protein Linked to Neurodegeneration