Methods: ELISA, FC, WB
Source: Acris Antibodies
supplied by Kamiya
Formulation: sterile filtered, PBS, azide
Reacts in: Human
others not tested
No Available References
- No Pressure, But Could Hypertension Medication Prevent AD?
- Hypertension Begets Aβ, Begets Cardiovascular Damage
- Anti-hypertensives for AD?—Remembrances of NSAIDs Past
- AlzRisk Adds Fifth Factor to Database: Meta-Analysis of Hypertension
- F18 PET Tracers, New MRI Method to Expand Reach of Brain Imaging
- Does Brain Hypoxia Help Kick Off Alzheimer’s Pathology?
- Silent Vascular Disease May Hasten Dementia Progression
- NACC News: Building a Frontotemporal Database, and More
- Stockholm: Therapeutics Roundup—Some New, Some Not So Much
- In Veterans, Blood Pressure Meds Delay Dementia
- Search for AD Drugs Turns to a Hypertension Medicine
- Phase 3 Solanezumab Trials "Fail"—Is There a Silver Lining?
- Bapineuzumab Phase 3: Target Engagement, But No Benefit