Methods: IF, IH, WB
Source: BD Transduction
Formulation: aqueous buffered solution with BSA, glycerol, azide
Reacts in: Chicken, Human, Mouse
immunogen = sequence aa 368-604 on C-terminal of rat COX-2 protein
- Zelcer N, Khanlou N, Clare R, Jiang Q, Reed-Geaghan EG, Landreth GE, Vinters HV, Tontonoz P. Attenuation of neuroinflammation and Alzheimer's disease pathology by liver x receptors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Jun 19;104(25):10601-6. PubMed.
- Indianapolis: Frontotemporal Dementia Research Comes of Age
- Las Vegas: Are Frontotemporal Dementia Models Fit for Pharma?
- Mice Tell Tale of Tau Transmission, Alzheimer’s Progression
- Scientists Strategize With Regulators for Frontal Assault on FTD
- iPSC Disease Models Up and Coming for AD, Down’s, ALS
- The Many Faces of LRRK2
- New Strategies for Early Diagnosis of AD
- Opto- and Pharmacogenetics: New Methods Shed Light on Brain Processes
- Opto- and Pharmacogenetics: New Ways to Study Memory and AD
- SfN: Glial-Neuronal Signaling and AD Pathology
- Toxic Synuclein Corrupts Native in Wild-Type Mice
- SfN: Epigenetic Changes in Alzheimer’s and Cognitive Decline
- In Alzheimer Disease Research, iPS Cells Catch On Slowly
- Induced Neurons From AD Patients Hint at Disease Mechanisms
- The Human Connectome Project: Deciphering the Brain’s Wiring
- Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting: Evidence for Additional Genetic Risk Factors for AD
- AD Cell Cycle Reentry—Early Rather Than Late
- APP Mice: Losing Tau Solves Their Memory Problems
- The Many Misdeeds of Aβ—Seizures and Axonal Transport Interference
- Double Paper Alert—Keystone Presentations Now in Press
- Traveling Tau—A New Paradigm for Tau- and Other Proteinopathies?
- Chicago: AD and Epilepsy—Joined at the Synapse?
- The Plot Thickens: The Complicated Relationship of Tau and Aβ
- Honolulu: The Missing Link? Tau Mediates Aβ Toxicity at Synapse
- Animal Model Redux: New Lessons From Old Transgenics?