Methods: IC, IH, WB
Source: SPI bio
supplied by Cayman Chemical
Formulation: IgG, lyophilized
Reacts in: Ovine, Rabbit, Human, Monkey, Guinea Pig, Mouse, Rat
immunogen = synthetic peptide from the C terminus of murine/rat COX-2 amino acids 570-598
COX-2; no cross reaction with COX-1
- Do Microglia in the Hypothalamus Drive Aging?
- Keystone: Partners in Crime—Do Aβ and Prion Protein Pummel Plasticity?
- Keystone: Death Receptor Ligand—New Role for APP, New Model for AD?
- Aβ Oligomers and Synaptic Dysfunction—Blame It on RAGE?
- Door Slams on RAGE
- A BAD Mitochondrial Dehydrogenase—A Good AD Drug Target?
- ABAD, aka ERAB: Mitochondrial Miscreant Returns
- Tracing Aβ’s Toxicity Through Prion Protein, Fyn Kinase
- Enter the New Alzheimer’s Gene: TREM2 Variant Triples Risk
- Four New Acts Debut on GWAS Screen