Methods: ELISA, IH, WB
Source: Oxford Biomedical Research, Inc.
Formulation: liquid, affinity purified
Reacts in: Mammal (various), Human, Mouse, Rat
immunogen = synthetic peptide corr. to a distinct C-terminal region of human COX-2
reacts with COX-2; no cross reaction with COX-1
No Available References
- Abnormal Mitochondrial Dynamics—Early Event in AD, PD?
- New ALS Genes Implicate Protein Degradation, Endoplasmic Reticulum
- The Ubiquitin Proteasome System—Out of STEP in AD?
- Therapeutic Approaches Target Deubiquitinase, Protein Turnover
- Do Microglia in the Hypothalamus Drive Aging?
- Stop! Or I’ll...Ubiquitinate? Ligase Polices Runaway Proteins
- Garbage in, Garbage out: Cell Disposal System Linked to Longevity
- Boost APP Ubiquitination, Wnt Signaling to Stave Off AD?
- New Substrate for Parkin Links Disease to ER Stress