distributed in the U.S. by KMI Diagnostics, in Europe by IBL Hamburg
Formulation: affinity purified, serum, BSA, PDS, azide, lyophilized
Reacts in: Rat
immunogen = synthetic peptide for part of rat COX-2
COX-2; doesn't cross react with COX-1. Reacts with rat macrophage stimulated with LPS
- San Francisco: Tweaking Brain ApoE Reduces Aβ, Symptoms
- Upping Brain ApoE, Drug Treats Alzheimer's Mice
- Two Faces of Evil: Cancer and Neurodegeneration
- Out-of-Control Inflammation in Parkinson's: It's Glia, Again
- FDA Deems U.S. Alzhemed Trial Results Inconclusive
- Anti-Aβ Oligomer Headed for Phase 3 Clinical Trial
- Paris: More Trial News, Mixed at Best
- Tau, α-Synuclein Spread: Crazy Stuff—How Might It Work?
- Like Star Born of Supernova, Plaque Born of Exploded Neuron?
- Can Dousing PyroGlu-Aβ Treat Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Field Ramps Up "Mini" Mouse MRI
- LRRK Watchers’ Eyes Turn to Inflammation, Autophagy, Kinase