Methods: IH, WB
distributed in the U.S. by KMI Diagnostics, in Europe by IBL Hamburg
Formulation: affinity purified, serum, BSA, PDS, azide, lyophilized
Reacts in: Human
immunogen = synthetic peptide for part of human COX-2
COX-2; doesn't cross react with human COX-1 or rat COX-2. Reacts with U937 cell line stimulated with TPA
- LRRK2 Pathway Offers Up New Targets in Parkinson’s
- The Many Faces of LRRK2
- New Substrate for Parkinson’s Protein Is Picky About Phosphate
- Evidence Piles Up for Lysosomal Dysfunction in Parkinson’s
- α-Synuclein Conspires With LRRK2 to Corrupt Neurons
- More Than a Lark? PD Mutations Increase Kinase Activity
- SfN: Latest Intel on LRRK2, Parkin
- More Than a LRRK: PD Field Thinks Big With Genetic Cohort
- Tau, α-Synuclein Spread: Crazy Stuff—How Might It Work?
- Like Star Born of Supernova, Plaque Born of Exploded Neuron?
- Can Dousing PyroGlu-Aβ Treat Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Field Ramps Up "Mini" Mouse MRI